Features of the PORTABOOM® Keypad Access Controller:
• When a vehicle approaches the closed PORTABOOM® unit, the driver enters a pre-coded pin number that activates the opening of the PORTABOOM® arm.
• The keypad is solar powered and doesn’t require hard wiring to the PORTABOOM® unit. The keypad can be placed in a position suitable to the worksite.
• Ideal for use across a variety of industries requiring site access control including construction and mining sites, and secure parking.
• The keypad access control is an accessory to a regular PORTABOOM® unit.
• Provides the reassurance that only authorised vehicles access the worksite.
The PORTABOOM® Keypad Access Controller is the perfect solution for longer term access control points on worksites. Contract vehicles that approach the access control point simply key in a pin number that activates the raising of the PORTABOOM® arm for entry.